Our client, a well established international relocation provider is seeking a Global Mobility Specialist to join their International Mobility team based in the Frankfurt area.
You will be responsible for managing and coordinating all aspects of corporate employee’s international mobility assignment.
- Acting as the first point of contact for HR Advisors and Assignees.
- Advising and counselling of Assignees in respect of the policy terms and conditions
- Coordinating relocation services with 3rd party vendors
- Manage the delivery of relocation services to ensure the relocating employee and family are provided with excellent customer service.
- Accurately maintain customer files and company databases.
Skills & Experience required:
- Fluent English and German languages (written & spoken) essential
- Global Mobility and/or Relocation industry experience essential
- Cultural sensitivity
- Ability to work well both within a team and independently
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Computer literate