Have you ever written dialogue for a film, TV show, video game, or comic book?
Does your writing showcase the subtleties of your language and culture?
Your language is Finnish and English?
Are you able to appeal a wide audience that includes from children to grandmothers with your writing talents?
And can you effortlessly explain how to do all of these to other people, and in English?
If this sounds like you, we have the right project for you with our costumer, a global player in the internet sector in Berlin!
- You´ll delight users in your language market with witty lines of dialogue
- You´ll curate culturally relevant and engaging content like jokes and fun facts
- You´ll adapt the Assistant’s character to fit your language and culture.
- Creative writing, editing, and reviewing for dialogue, user interaction, and character development
- Developing and maintaining a style guide
- Coordinating with cross-functional stakeholders in your market
- Performing content audits, quality assurance, and stress tests
- Creating presentations and decks.
- Brainstorming ideas for features and games
- Experience in working as a writer for a mass consumer audience
- BA in Creative Writing, Journalism, Screenwriting/Film or similar fields of study, or equivalent professional experience
- Ability to speak and write fluently finnish and english
- Experience writing dialogue for plays/screenplays, comedy/entertainment, and/or radio and broadcasting
- Excellent organization, project management skills, and ability to multitask in fast-paced environment
- Experience and interest in product & game design, for pop-culture and design skills is a plus
As one of the largest and most successful HR service contractors in Germany, your career requirements will definitely be in good hands. Benefit from our expertise! Find out more about us at www.dis-ag.com
Job ref 130096
DIS AG | Digital Business Unit | Theodor-Heuss-Allee 108 | 60486 Frankfurt